Sunday, August 24, 2008

Today was bargin Day!

Isn't it a great feeling when you walk into a store and see a sign stating "Clearance 80% off". Today I hit the jackpot. I only had a few minutes to run into Michaels Craft store to purchase some beads for an apron project that is in the works. The last of the clearance items had just been marked down and I couldn't pass up the bargains. I'm not sure where they will end up in my home, but the price was right and I couldn't pass up the bargin! I got each of these containers for $3.84. I think I am going to make two topiaries for my kitchen window. I'll post the completed project later when I finish them.
These two containers started off at $24.99 each. Originally that was out of my price range. The clearance price was $4.99 each. I snatched them up. The color was not right but with a little black paint they will be perfect color. What to do with them, I'm not sure yet....but I know they will be perfect for something!
Here's another bargain $3.89. I don't even have to paint this one.

Last but not least.... another rooster. Didn't I mention that you can't have to many roosters! At $1.79 I couldn't leave this one behind. All in all I think I did pretty good. My trip was well worth it.

Today was a beautiful day. I hope this Sunday you were able to enjoy the day and the sunshine that He created with you in mind to enjoy.

"He has made everything beautiful in its time." Ecclesiates 3:11

2 comments:

Screaming Meme said...

Yeah!!! I love it! :)

Darlene said...

I LOVE all of your bargains!! I guess I need to get by a Michael's before it is all gone!

Related Posts with Thumbnails