Sunday, July 17, 2011

What To Do With Graduation Photos...

What have I been up to?
Here's a guess....



At our house, June, July and August are busy months
 with lots of baseball games.
  I'm headed back home from a nine day baseball tournament in Georgia.

Next stop is Cincinnati!

It's a crazy summer,
but we love every minute watching our youngest play.
I don't know what we will do with all our free time
when he graduates next year.

We have also had some graduation parties to attend  this summer.
I never buy greeting cards from a store, I am just to cheap frugile.

Have you ever wondered what to do with those graduation photos you recieve with the invitation to the party?



  I always feel guilty throwing them in a drawer.
I never know where to put them.

Well here is an idea.
Make a one of a kind card to give the graduate. 
Just slip a gift of money into the card.
They will love it!

Here's what I came up with...


Now I don't have to feel guilty about the picture.


Another tip....
I always add a special touch to any envelope I use.
Embellish the bottom with a piece of scrapbook paper.
Just tear the paper and glue on.


It's the little extra things that can add just the right touch.
Do you have an upcoming gradution or birthday party?

Next time try this idea.
It's bound to put a smile on the face of the person
 who opens the card.

I'll be linking up to the following....

2 comments:

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Wow Sherry! That is a great idea! We always get a ton of those pics every year and my refrigerator gets really crowded! Now I know what to do! Thanks for posting.
Tootles,
Kathryn
http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com

Decor To Adore said...

What an absolutely adorable DIY! Well done.

I hope that you will stop by and enter my giveaway.

Happy Monday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails