Monday, October 27, 2008

Take a Chance...

Last week I finally put my fear aside and sent in my first two articles for BlissFul Home. I have been quite intimidated by all the writers, and put off submitting anything. I'm fairly new to blogging, and to top it off they do all their drafts in Word Press. Well last week I thought I would give it a try. Both articles are on Fall decorating. Well to my amazement they were published this weekend. I'd love for you to check them out and let me know what you think. Just click HERE and HERE to read them. I'm still a bit apprehensive, but I did submit two more articles. If you haven't checked out the Blissful website take a look. I have it listed under "Lovely Links" on the side bar. Just click on it and you will be amazed at all there is to read. If you crafts, "Creative Bliss" has some wonderful creative ideas.

Life affords us many opportunities. Sometimes we just need to take a chance and see where it leads us. No matter how scary it may seem. May your day today be filled with wonderful opportunities!

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Sherry! They were both WONDERFUL!!! Why am I not surprised? You are so incredibly talented, it's so good that you share it with others ~ you go girl!
xxoo, Dawn

Mr. king said...

Good work Article is awosome i like satta king by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.Play bazaaris very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs


Related Posts with Thumbnails