Friday, October 17, 2008

My Favorite Apron Book....

If you are an apron lover this book is for you... There are 25 apron designs and patterns. I have made quite a few of the aprons.
I just love this apron. It's my favorite one in the book. It's called the "Marie Antoinette". Silk and tulle, you can't get much more girly than that. I could see myself wearing this at my next holiday dinner. If you are looking for an apron swap that is all about "GLAM DESIGN", check out the Flirty Apron Swap and sign up. You could be wearing an apron like this over the holidays!

Here's my second favorite apron.... It's called"Cakeland". Isn't it adorable. I love the pom pom trim on the edge.

Here's my take on the pattern. I used the pattern and made the apron for a friend.

Take a look at this pattern "Dig It". It's an easy gardening apron pattern.

I used the pattern, but I had to "Girly" it up a bit. Gotta have a flower on your apron if your gardening and a few ruffles! I put a snap on the back of the flower so it could be removed when the apron is being washed. Oh, and every girl needs a matching hat!

Just a few more photos for you to look at if you're considering getting the book.

Even if you don't sew, it's a great book to look at. If you're new to sewing go out and get one. JoAnn Fabrics and Michaels are now caring the book. Save some cash and use your coupon when you buy it!

Capture the Mood of Simpler Times...Wear an Apron "simpler times" means, not so much in the load of work,
but in the joy and pride of doing it.

2 comments:

Suzann said...

I have just recently developed an adoration for aprons. This book will definitely be put on my wish list. Thank you so much for sharing. I hope to have some aprons of my own to show off soon.

tammy said...

Thanks for sharing that. I would wear that summertime blue one as a top it's that cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails