Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's Pink Saturday...

Welcome to PINK SATURDAY.
I love Pink and I love aprons, so what could be better than aprons that are pink. To me it doesn't matter what shade of PINK, what type of pattern the fabric has or even if it is a half apron or full apron. If it's PINK and an it's an apron, it's perfect! Nothing could be more girly than a PINK apron. So I thought I would combine two of my favorite things and treat you to a slide show of some of my PINK apron creations. By no means am I a computer wiz, so I was quite pleased with myself when I was able to create this slide show! Relax for a minute and enjoy all the PINK...
The PINK flowers and PINK dish gloves I've embellished some of the apron with just add to the girly feel. If PINK is your favorite color stop by How Sweet the Sound to see some wonderful posts which all have something to do with the color PINK.

The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

15 comments:

Beverly said...

Sherry, these are wonderful. You've done a fantastic job.

Happy Pink Saturday.

Deborah said...

Your aprons are beautiful. I love the way you put pink into all of them.I love the first apron - so springlike and the one with all the ruffles. Love the way you merchandise them all.

tammy said...

Love them all.

I got my package today and I can't believe how adorable they are! So much cuter in person than even the photos, and I thought they were cute in the pics. I love it all!! I tried to leave a comment on your store, but I think I have to buy something in order to be able to? No worries though because I will be shopping soon, so I'll be sure to leave feedback. Thank you again. I *heart it* and will blog about it soon!

Jennifer said...

I love the Aprons! Thank you for sharing your Pinks today!
Jennifer

Loretta said...

Happy pink day! I love your aprons; they are simply lovely.

KatCollects said...

I'm loving all the aprons : ) Happy Pink Saturday.
Kathy

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Pink Saturday Sherry
Beautiful aprons
Susan

JudyBug said...

Gorgeous aprons. I've been on an apron kick lately. I'll have to check your shop.

JudyBug

♥Mimi♥ said...

I can't believe I missed you yesterday! It certainly was my loss...your blog and your pinks are delicious! I, too, love vintage goodies, aprons, especially. Have a great Sunday!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your pink aprons they are lovely. Everyone should wear an apron! Esther

Lori Lynn said...

Happy belated PS!

Deanna said...

Hi Sherry,
sorry for the delay but my hubby and I were really on a romantic getaway and we just returned home today.

I love love love the apron with the four layers of material. So precious and what a clever way to do a Pink Saturday post!

Deanna :D

Amy said...

I am waiting for your aprons to be in your ETSY store. I want a cute spring/ summer one... get peddalin' the aprons sister... I need to buy one from you- I am too lazy lately to make one!

My Vintage Studio said...

Hi Sherry, Love your aprons! Please forward your mailing address to dswideman@comcast.net for a little surprise for you. Cheers,Sharon

Mr. king said...

Good work Article is awosome i like satta king by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.Play bazaaris very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs



Related Posts with Thumbnails