Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valantines Day and the WINNER IS...

Happy Valentines Day!
I am heading off for a day of shopping with my very special Valentine. He is NOT a shopper, so I was quite surprised when he asked me to spend the day with him "shopping". There is nothing specific that we are looking for, just a day spent together. Sounds like a wonderful Valentines Day to me!. Just me and my hubby!
I want to thank so many of you for posting comments and leaving me emails about my Etsy Shop and entering my FIRST giveaway. Your comments were so sweet and touched my heart. Thanks for the wonderful suggestions.
Now for the fun part.... The winner of my giveaway is....
Congratulations!!!

I am wishing each of you a wonderful Valentines Day. May your day be blessed with Love and Happiness.

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart,

but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.

7 comments:

Shawnee said...

ENJOY a fun day with your hubby! (Cute graphics!)

tammy said...

I can't believe it. I am so excited! Totally made my day, than you so much!!

I'm still trying to decide which photo to use for the memory frame. I will let you know as soon as I can make up my mind!

Joyfulsister said...

Happy Valentines day, and congrats to Tammy. Thanks Sherry for entering me.

Hugz Lorie

dixymiss said...

Sounds like a most eXcellent way to spend Valentine's Day. Enjoy!

Nerissa Alford said...

I'm so glad to have found your blog. You do such wonderful work. It's total eye candy to me :)
Happy Valentine's Day & Pink Saturday
Nerissa

Tristan said...

YAY Tammy!

Oh..and that v-day card you made your hubby is beautiful! Did you like Fireproof? We LOVED it!

Mr. king said...

Good work Article is awosome i like satta king by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.Play bazaaris very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs


Related Posts with Thumbnails