Saturday, September 12, 2009

Pink Saturday...I'm Thrift Store Shopping.

I went thrift shopping this week and found some wonderful items for some projects for the up coming craft show and my Christmas open house. Many of the items I found were PINK. Let's celebrate PINK SATURDAY and let me share with you my new found treasures. I can't wait to start creating....
It was half off all houseware items at the thrift store. My cart was full to the top and all this for $30.00! What a deal.
Look at these pretty PINK dishes. I love this PINK tea pot. Can't wait to share with you the pin cushion I made out of it. This is soon to become another hand crafted transformation. I could spend hours searching for hidden treasures at the thrift store. "What is one man's trash is another man's treasure!" Boy do I believe that.
"How sweet the sound" has many people talking about the color PINK. Stop by and see all the eye candy. I almost have another project completed from my trift store finds. Stop by this coming week and I'll share it with you. Hope something PINK makes you smile today.
The world always looks brighter from behind a smile.

13 comments:

Gee said...

Hi Sherry,

What a great bargain you got there. I love both the coffee pot. Thanks for sharing.

My name is Riet said...

Such great bargains you got there. All lovely. Happy pink Saturday

Mary said...

What a successful outing! How beautiful your pink finds are! Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday!
Mary :)

Mary Bergfeld said...

I love the pinks you chose to share with us today. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

♥Mimi♥ said...

L♥ve your pink goodies this week. Just when I think I have enough pink in my life I participate in Pink Saturday and see even more sweet things I’d enjoy having in my home or flowers for my gardens or just to look at☺ What could be better than the color pink dancing in your head all morning?

Thanks so much for sharing. Hoping your weekend is filled with sunshine and the comfort of those you love and who love you.

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Sherry. I so love you thrift store finds. What bargains you found. All that for $30.00 bucks. Imagine that? Love it. I cannot wait to see a pin cushion out of that tea pot. I always wanted to try and make one, but have not done it as of yet. You may just inspire me yet. Thanks for sharing honey. Please stop by and let me share my pink post. Country hugs, Sherry

Unknown said...

Great treasures!!! Happy Pink Saturday!!!
Saludos
Charo

Char said...

Ooooh la la I love them all. So pretty and gorgeous roses too, Happy Pink Saturday, Char
Please check my blog and click on the gadget to enter the giveaway that we are having from Shabbylaneshops. This will be monthly and the theme will change with the seasons, good luck

Fifi Flowers said...

PRETTY dishes for PINK Saturday!

Kathy - mom of many said...

Hi Sherry,
A friend of mine from elementary school designs for Michael's, Joann's, and Plaid...she has a craft blog she started this summer. I told her about you and she has added you to her list of blogs she likes. I love it when I recommend something and that person likes it. She's at debbiesaenz.typepad.com

kado! said...

You found great bargains!! Those are all beautiful!

Angela said...

Hi Sherry, thank you for visiting me and entering my giveaway! What a mound of stuff you got! The thrift stores around here never have such goodies. I'm can't wait to go back in your blog and see some of what you make out of your thrift store finds.
love,
angela

Unknown said...

Congratulations on all of your great finds. Thanks for sharing them on Pink Saturday. I would like to invite you to participate in Crock Pot Wednesday at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. Any kind of slow cooker recipe will work. Come check it out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails