Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Time Wreath

It may be officially Spring
but here in Michigan it is25 degrees today.
My hands were freezing while standing outside,
 adding the final touches to my Spring Time Wreath.
Here it is....


I used Red Geraniums and white daisies.
The YELLOW tulips just cry out Spring Time.


Oh, how I want the wreath to warm up.


Gotta love the Red and White polka dot bow...


Well for now the only Spring Time I'm going to enjoy
 is my new wreath.

The weather man says cold weather is staying put
through next week!

Hope it's warm where you are at. 
I'll be linking up here
 come and follow...

13 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Sherry,
I love your spring wreath. Maybe it will encourage spring like weather.

hugs
Sissie

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

That is one fantastic wreath!! Love the colors that you chose!
Very Spring like! It will be going down in the teens tonight! No signs of Spring here!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Marilyn said...

I'd love to have your wreath on MY front door. YES-I'll take that cute bow, too. Great work. ♥♫

The Feathered Nest said...

Sherry, you are absolutely amazing!!! This wreath is GORGEOUS!!! You just have "the touch" dear girl ~ I hope you and your family are doing so good, it's wonderful to visit your blog, hugs and love, Dawn

Sueann said...

Your wreath is fabulous!!! I love it! The red and the pop of yellow perfect!!!!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Anna said...

Beautiful wreath! Love all the bright colors:)

kim c said...

spotted you at tater tots. adore your abundant wreath. beautiful work.

Peppermynt Patti said...

I'm in MI as well...your wreath brightened my day. "If you make it...spring will come"!

Jaimee @ Havenwood House of Boys said...

This is really beautiful!
craft-interrupted.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I saw you on TT&J and just wanted to stop by and say hello and tell you your wreath is really very cute! I love the bright and brillant colors - so bold and beautiful!

I am having an "every crafty blog" linky party and would love for you to come and join!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Soooo many beautiful colors and I love the bow!!!

Blessings,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Stunning wreath.

Mr. king said...

very Nice Article and Pictures are very beautiful I forgot to mention last night Play bazaarthat I've nominated you to receive The Versatile Blogger award.Satta king

Related Posts with Thumbnails