Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thank you Detroit Free Press a Little Free PR for the Holidays.....


 


I just can't get the smile off my face.  Today my business was the feature article in the "Life Section" of the Detroit Free Press.  A journalist for the paper who had seen some of my work contacted me this week and interviewed me.  You can view the article HERE.  The article was about Holiday decor and gives lots of tips on designing and making a custom wreath.  They used the front of my house for the photos.  The wreath above is the wreath that I created for my front door.  I always have a custom wreath hanging on the  front door to greet my guests. Here's one of the photos the newspaper used....




It's going to be a busy week, I'm planning an all day open house on Thursday. I have been creating items to sell and doing a bit of baking for the event. Stop by and visit on Monday. I'll  be taking you on a  house tour and sharing my holiday decorations with you.
Looking forward to your visit this week.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the Christmas Season. If you're looking for other creative Charistmas ideas stop by DIY Day at "A Soft Place to Land"!



9 comments:

Patricia said...

Congratulations!!
How wonderful it is to be recognized for your blessing!

Donna said...

Congratulations for being recognized for your beautiful work. Your front entrance is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

That's wonderful Sherry! It's so exciting to receive such a big compliment as being in the paper. It's obvious from you photo's that you deserve it.

Hugs...Tracy

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats to you. What a wonderful opportunity! Your wreath is gorgeous. You are a very talented woman.
Michelle

Gail said...

Congratulations!! Your front entrance is absolutely gorgeous.

Sherri said...

Congratulations! How awesome! And your entrance is AMAZING! So inviting.

Shawnee said...

That is such a GREAT article. I love your tutorial and your house looks amazing. I hope you have a wonderful week, and a blessed Christmas!!

Angie Holden said...

Gorgeous home! And congrats on the press!

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

Yay! I'm happy for you. I love, love, love your wreath!
gail

Related Posts with Thumbnails