Friday, June 3, 2011

Learn to Make a Graduation Board....

It's that time of year for Graduation Parties...

Here are some Graduation Memory Boards that I have created.
They are a creation that will become something to treasure.


Mat your graduation photos
 and select some wonderful scrapbook paper. 
This will give you that one of a kind look,
 that will have everyone asking
"Where did you get this memory board"?


Ribbon, rhinestones and some paper with sparkle and bling
will add to the custom look.


Use some letter stamps
 and put a special saying on the memory board.


Add a special poem ....


Do you want to learn how to make this board?

I have a DVD with step by step directions from start to finish. 
I filmed it for my "Fancy That"  TV show.

The DVD is $11.00 plus shipping. 
Head on over to my Etsy Shop HERE... to order. 
 I also have two other DVD's for sale. 
  • Creating a custom wreath with matching door cans.
  • Creating a custom lampshade step by step.
The Graduation DVD also teaches you how to make a one of a kind centerpiece that is great for your tables for any type of celebration.

When you order the DVD I will email you the graduation saying
ready to be printed.


Here's the centerpiece... 


Just recently one of my readers ordered the Graduation DVD,
and here is what she wrote to me...

 I love the videos!  They are so clean and crisp.  
I started croping my pictures last night and matting them, today I will continue and hopefully finish by tomorrow.  I will definitely get pictures taken of the end results and of course a picture of my niece with it, so you can see it. 
Susan Escobar,   Texas. 

Do you have a boy who is graduating?
Do you know a boy who is graduating?

Here are some other examples...

This board features school photos
 from kindergarten through 12th grade.


 Why not change the photos up a bit? 
 Add photos of friends and family.


Photos done in a sepia tone with just a few colored photos...


These memory board are wonderful
to make for your  upcoming graduation party.

Do you have a graduation party to go to this summer?

This would be a wonderful gift. 
Why not make them this wonderful treasure. 
 It will be a hit at the party
 and will become a wonderful keepsake
 to display for years to come.

I'll be linking this memory board to the following sites....

5 comments:

Regina from The Queenly Abode said...

Hi Sherry, I don't have any graduates, but if I did I would order your dvd. You have the greatest ideas ever! Thanks for sending me the link to make the baby book!
hugs,
Regina

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

You always do amazing with these! How nice you have a DVD to teach. Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays! Featuring this tomorrow!

Katie said...

Oh my gosh your graduation boards are so impressive and beautiful!

Pamela said...

Love the gift idea at the end. It's cool that you offer dvds. If I had a board to make it would be a perfect way to go. You have a beautiful blog. So happy to have stumbled onto it.

Blessings,
Pamela

Unknown said...

I’d like to order the poem A new chapter
I found it on google but it is cut off & I can’t see the whole poem
Is there any better I can see the whole thing

Related Posts with Thumbnails