Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Pink Apron...For Pink Saturday!

Welcome to PINK Saturday! I've been busy this week sewing some aprons.I even added some new aprons to my Etsy shop. Spring sure sounds good right now. I took these photos outside and it's 20 degrees. So I am looking forward to spring and what says spring more than a HOT PINK apron and matching gardening hat. I finished this ensemble to donate to my son's school auction. The fundraiser is a fashion show and auction which is called "Signs of Spring", so I think this will be perfect. The winning bidder of this apron will definitely be in fashion while she plants her summer flowers. I may have to make one for myself!
I love PINK and PINK and lime green rick rack are a perfect combo.
I made the ties extra long so you could tie it in the front with a BIG bow. The flower is embellished with a vintage button. More lime green rick rack around the pocket!
The PINK flower can be removed for laundering. It even looks cute with the apron tied in the back.
Matching gloves for the garden is a must! The HOT PINK yo-yo adds the final touch of glam to this one of a kind outfit. You may have to wear your pearls if you are wearing an apron like this to Garden in!
Wishing you a wonderful PINK Saturday. Head on over to enjoy other "PINK Saturday" posts at How Sweet the Sound.
The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day he created Spring.

11 comments:

Tristan said...

o-m-g! that is so cute!!!!

My Vintage Studio said...

Just beautiful!!!!

Candy said...

A gal would not only be HOT but she would be SMOKIN' in that hot pink apron. Your creations are fabulous!
Pretty in Pink Saturday, Candy

My name is Riet said...

Beautiful apron Happy pink Saturday

Claudia said...

Oh, Sherry, what a fabulous apron! Happy Pink Saturday!

Nerissa Alford said...

Sooo sweet! They'll love this for the auction :) Happy Pink Saturday!
Nerissa

Jennifer said...

I just Love the aprons you have! Thank You for sharing your Pinks!
Happy pink Saturday!
Jennifer

Michelle said...

I love the pink rubber gloves...so perfect with the apron.

Have a great Pink Weekend!

Anonymous said...

Gardening in style! YOu and your flowers will definitely receive lots and lots of compliments.

cherry said...

Hey there...it is the plantin schoolhouse! Have fun! cherry

Stephanie said...

I love ALL of your aprons....you are so creative!! I (almost) wouldn't mind cleaning the kitchen.

Related Posts with Thumbnails