Monday, December 15, 2008

Can anyone PLEASE help me out...

I was at Joann Fabrics buying fabric for some aprons this weekend. Once I arrived home I realized I had lost one of the inserts for View C from the pattern book "MORE Retro Aprons" by Cindy Taylor Oats. I need to have the aprons done by Friday. If you have the book can you email me. My email is on my blog profile. I am desperate to get these finished. I was hoping that one of my blog visitors could help me out. Here is a picture of the pattern book. Do you have it?

3 comments:

tammy said...

Sorry, don't have it but now I want it!

Shawnee said...

I need that pattern now, too! Lucy B will send you what you need.

Corinna said...

Seriously, I am dying for that apron on the right side with those big pink flowers. Are those roses? Somebody tell me where to get that fabric!

Corinna
www.myscrapbooklife.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails