Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Wonderful Book....

My dear friend Amy's birthday was a few weeks ago. She enjoys vintage photos so I decided to give her this book for her birthday. It was a great find at Joann Fabrics. It has 57 pages of images and the wonderful thing about the book is that it comes with a CD and you can download the photos to use in your creations. Here's a of the front cover of the book.

I scanned a few photos to show you what the prints look like.

There are color images and black and white. For some reason when I post the photos they do not come out as well as when they are printed. The quality is very good when they are printed.

The book has a few hundred photos that can be used for all sorts of artwork. I liked it so much I had to get one with my 40% off coupon!

I've been busy making teacup pincushions for my Etsy shop. I'm posting them tomorrow. I made Amy one for her birthday....Here's a sneak peek of what I've been up to....

Come visit tomorrow when I post the assortment of pincushions and matching gift bags! Wishing you a wonderful Tuesday...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails